On the international scene, the CIC is active in a variety of fields assisting governments in wildlife policy and law development, cooperating with United Nation organizations such as UNEP, FAO etc. as well as IUCN and all prominent international environmental conventions with relevance to wildlife conservation and management.
Under the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) and the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES), the CIC enjoys the status of an Intergovernmental Organisation (IGO).
- Hunting and Biodiversity
- IUCN 3rd World Conservation Congress
- Management of Protected Areas
- Bishkek Global Mountain Summit
Sustainable Hunting Tourism Programme
- Initiative of CIC’s Danish Member Organisation DHA
- Analysis of Hunting Tourism in Tanzania
For more information about the cooperation of CIC with other global players see our press releases.